Doesn't it feel like i vomited a rainbow?

I'm trying to paint stuff directly from my brain and I tell myself to
be cleaner in my painting but then I looked at the clock and realized if I
did that I would have only half an hour of sleep before I had to wake up for
school and already my eye bags are semi permanent so why on earth
would I want to tattoo them into my face good god my film history and
design fundamentals grades are so crappy and this was supposed to be
Hygiea but I forgot her cup and I guess I will paint another
one tomorrow but not of her.

At least it feels good to realize(!) the paints in the computer are free.

1 notes:

Joaru | October 24, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Nice colours :D Don't worry too much about mid-term grades, there is still time to fix it. :)

Oh and I like your last sentence. Haha. Smart.